Skywatcher 102/500 Az3 Refractor Sw102 Telescope
Hurry. Once this telescope sells out there won't be any more until July 2022!!!
Free shipping within Australia.
- For Terrestrial & Deep-Sky Observation
- Simple Set up with Pre-assembled Tripod
- 62.5% More Light Gathering than 80mm
- Strong and sturdy construction
- 5 Years Sky-Watcher Limited Warranty
The Sky-Watcher 102/500 AZ3 is a 102mm Achromatic Refractor Telescope that come with short focal length of 500mm. This noticeably shorter tube compared to other telescopes of the same class allows it to deliver a wider field of view with standard eyepieces. The compressed length of the telescope makes it convenient for it to be packed up and stored away while not in use or in transit.
Premium Astronomy and Terrestrial Observation
Sky-Watcher 102/500 refractor telescope is the well proven performer in value for views of comets, star fields, star clusters, nebulae, bright galaxies & planets, the Moon and the Sun (with proper safety filtering!). Supplied with the sturdy and easy to use AZ3 alt-azimuth mount, which provides excellent stability and precise control, via its fine tracking adjustment knobs, on both the horizontal (azimuth) and vertical (altitude) axes, this Sky-Watcher 102/500 AZ3 is also used as a daytime terrestrial telescope.
The Refractor Advantage
Images viewed through a refractor telescope have a classic quality that other telescope designs lack. Since a refractor does not use mirrors to view objects, you get a generally sharper image. Images are also displayed without the secondary mirror shadow, making it suitable for terrestrial viewing when used with a 45° erecting image diagonal provided.
In the Box:
- 102mm Achromatic Refractor
- AZ3 Mount with Aluminium Tripod
- Fine Tracking Adjustment Knobs
- 2 Eyepieces Super 10mm (50x) & Super 25mm (20x) – 1.25″ Barrel
- Red Dot finderscope
- Telescope Eyepiece Adapter from 2″ to 1.25″ with T2 Thread
- 45° Erect image Diagonal – 1.25″ Barrel