PENTAX AF-200FG FLASH
- Compatible with Pentax P-TTL
- Guide Number: 66' at ISO 100 and 28mm
- Coverage: 24mm & 28mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Dial Operation
- Recycle Time: 4 Seconds
- 1st Curtain Sync
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
The AF200FG Flash from Pentax is an extremely compact unit with a guide number of 66' at ISO 100 and 28mm. Designed for use with DSLRs, this unit features Pentax P-TTL support, enabling completely automatic flash exposure from the camera. Also, it offers standard coverage equivalent to 28mm in 35mm format as well as a wide-angle panel for use with 24mm equivalent lenses.
The AF200FG has a dial on the rear for making changes to settings as well as accessing manual power settings and it has a recycle time of about 4 seconds. It offers first curtain synchronization and runs on 4 AA batteries.
- Effective flash range of 2.3-11.8'
- Flash exposure compensation of -0.5 EV and -1.0 EV is available
- Daylight-balanced color temperature
- Auto power off and test discharge