Hama Lavalier Lm-09 Microphone
The LM-09 Hama Tie Clip Microphone is a small, high-performance clip on microphone with excellent characteristics perfect for use in reporting, taking oral notes, etc. The mic clips onto your lapel, ideally situated for capturing the voice. The LM-09 comes equipped with a windshield to ensure clear outside recording. The omni-directional nature of the microphone means that you can record from almost any angle and still get the optimal sound performance. With an impedance of 900 Ohm and a frequency range of 50 Hz - 16 kHz you can guarantee a high standard or audio replication and playback every time. The mic's Sensitivity is 65+/-3 dB while the cable length is 6 metres, leading to tangle-free use. There is a 3.5mm mono plug and a 6.5mm adapter is also included, along with a battery.
- Clip-on microphone e.g. for camcorders
- Especially suited as a reporter's microphone in the video sector and during sales demonstrations, training courses, etc.
- Small, powerful and inconspicuous
- Includes a clip for different mounting options
- With a windshield to ensure clear outside recording
- Comes with a 6.3 mm jack plug adapter
- Power supply: LR44 button cell