Haida PROII CPL + Variable ND 2-In-1 Filter
The Haida PROII CPL + Variable ND 2-In-1 filter features a unique patented frame design which combines both CPL and Variable ND by rotating the independent inner and outer rings. By combining both CPL and Variable ND, not only are you able to correctly expose your image in various lighting conditions, but also eliminates the interference of polarized light and improving the overall texture of the picture.
The thickness of an ordinary single layer Variable ND on the market is 6-8mm, whereas we use a precise design and processing to control the thickness of the 2-In-1 filter to a mere thin 6.5mm thickness. Perfect for any ultra wide angle lenses.
The Haida PROII CPL + Variable ND 2-In-1 filter allows 3-7 stops of light and eliminates any cross hatching which may be experienced with other alternatives on the market.
- 3-7 stops of light without cross-hatching
- 2-in-1 filter system combining both CPL and Variable ND
- CNC lightweight aluminium design
- Unique patented inner and outer design
- Slimline only 6.5mm thick
- Perfect for ultra-wide angle lenses
- Matte black inner ring to reduce glare.