HAHNEL CAPTURE MODULE PRO
- 4 Built-in sensors (Light, sound, laser & IR)
- Auxilary port all users to connect 3rd party sensors such as pressure plates, humidity and temperature sensors
- Fully programmable timed sequences including delay, interval timer, exposure and exposure length settings
- Shutter release button with autofocus, single and continuous shooting & bulb mode
- Connect wirelessly to camera using the 'Captur' (sold seperately)
- Use the studio light cable with the module pro or Captur receivers to trigger studio lights and strobes
- Powered by AA Batteries
- DCM - Digital Channel Matching
Using a variety of sensors and programming, the Captur Pro Module from Hahnel can set up your camera to take time-lapse photos, capture high speed objects, shoot wildlife when it walks into view, and more. It comes with light and sound sensors, works with lasers, and a dedicated IR module is included. Also, it has an auxiliary port for attaching additional sensors. The shutter release can be programmed for timed sequences and capture modes, including AF, single and continuous shooting, and bulb. Digital Channel Matching allows for fast wireless connection of up to 328' with a Captur system.
The Captur Pro Module will work wirelessly with the Captur system (available separately) or it can be directly connected to a camera with a 2.5mm release cable, available for Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Olympus/Panasonic (also available separately).