Fujifilm GFX100 (body only)
- Compact and lightweight body
- Weather resistant structure
- 100MP+ 55mm diagonal length* large format CMOS sensor
- X-Processor 4
- In body image stabilization
- 4K/30P movie / 10bit color depth
- Phase detection pixels across the entire sensor
The GFX, FUJIFILM's mirrorless digital camera system, has achieved the highest level of image quality in the world of professional photography. The system continues its evolution...
The GFX100 uses a large format CMOS sensor with over 100 million pixels which makes this the highest class resolution mirrorless digital camera ever produced. The GFX100, is the coming together of FUJIFILM's unique blend of imaging and optical technologies and heralds the future of photography for the years to come.
Despite featuring a sensor which is 1.7 times larger than a 35mm full frame sensor, the GFX100’s body is equivalent to that of a flagship 35mm full frame DSLR camera in terms of dimensions (156.2mm (W) x 163.6mm (H) x 102.9mm (D), measuring 48.9mm at the thinnest part) and weight (approx. 1400g including two batteries, memory card and EVF).