Celestron Labs Cb2000Cf Microscope
- Lab-ready compound binocular microscope with 2000x power
- 10x and 20x eyepieces (10x with pointer)
- 4 fully achromatic objective lenses- 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- View specimens at 40x, 80x 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x and 2000x magnification
- Adjustable Binocular head
- All-metal construction with fully mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Built-in, adjustable halogen lower illumination with Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm.
The Celestron Labs CB2000CF Binocular Compound Microscope offers all the advanced features you’re looking for at an economical price. With 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4 included objective lenses (4x, 10x, 40x and 100x), you’ll achieve magnification ranging from 40x to 2000x.
Strong and stable thanks to its all-metal construction, this microscope features a fully adjustable, mechanical stage so you can easily center your specimen slides. Improve the quality of your magnified images with the included 3 colored filters. The 10 included prepared slides guarantee exciting discoveries right out of the box. The N 1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm concentrates and focuses the lower illumination for enhanced viewing making the CB2000CF an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research and more.