- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
- Vertical Position Control Buttons & Dial
- Extends Shooting Time
- Holds Two BP-E6 or HL-E6 Batteries
- Also Works with 6 AA Batteries
- Accepts ACK-E6 AC Adapter Kit
The Hahnel HC-60D Infrapro Battery Grip for Canon EOS 70D Cameras is an easy way to double your shooting time and get a better grip while shooting in portrait orientation. This professional battery grip operates on 1 or 2 rechargeable BP-E6 or HL-E6 lithium-ion batteries or 6 rechargeable Ni-MH or alkaline AA batteries for much longer shooting sessions, without having to stop to change or replace batteries. The grip attaches securely to the camera body and there's a vertical firing release with a lock, so shooting verticals is as easy as shooting horizontals. It can also use the optional ACK-E6 AC Adapter Kit for continuous power.
This grip features a built-in infrared receiver that allows remote shooting within a range of up to 10-12 m. The remote control transmitter provides autofocus before shutter release and continuous shutter release or bulb function for as long as the button remains pressed. Built-in power management regulates the power output and detects use of Li-ion or AA batteries automatically. Batteries are not included.
- Vertical shutter release
- Built-in infrared reciever
- Uses rechargeable Li-ion/AA batteries