Boya By-Wm8 Pro-K2 Uhf Dual Channel Microphone Kit
The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 is an upgrated UHF Dual-Channel Wireless Microphone System for capturing audio with dual subjects, features an easy-to-read LCD display, a wide switching RF bandwidth, PLL-synthesized tuning and digital companding circuitry.
The BOYA BY-WM8 Pro-K2 package is suitable for a wide range of wireless applications such as interviews, electronic news gathering (ENG),electronic field productions (EFP), film production, business and educational applications, and more. The BY-WM8 Pro-K2 system consists of two bodypack transmitters, a camera-mount receiver, and two omnidirectional lavalier microphones. Also included with this system is a shoe-mount adapter, a single 1/8" to XLR output cable, a single 1/8 to 1/8" output cable, carrying case. The receiver is built with mic and headphone output jacks. The bodypack transmitter includes a MIC jack and LINE IN jack.
Note: To save battery life, if only use one transmitter, please turn OFF the other channel from receiver. - Digital Companding - Up to 48 Selectable channels - Dual-Channel - Up to 32 MHz of transmission bandwidth - Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared. - User-friendly menu operation - Muting function - Wide range of accessories adapts the system to most of requirements - Locked-plug avoids accidental changing of settings - Transmission Range: up to 100 meters / 300
- Oscillator type: PLL Synthesized Control Oscillator Carrier
- Frequency Range: 576.4 MHz-599.9 MHz
- (Transmitter: A ) 568.6 MHz-592.1 MHz (Transmitter: B )
- Channels: 48 Frequency response: 40 Hz to 18 kHz (+/-3dB)
- Operation range: 100m (300')(without obstacle)
- Operating temperature: 14ø F to 122ø F (-10c to +50c)
- Storage temperature: 14ø F to 131ø F (-10c to +55c)