Lomography Lomochrome Purple Xr 100-400 Film (120 Roll)
- Surreal Purple-Hued Color Negative Film
- ISO 400/27° in C-41 Process
- Can Be Overexposed by 2 Stops
- Exposure Directly Affects Color Response
- High Sharpness and Fine Grain
Lomography's LomoChrome Purple XR 100-400 is a unique negative film designed to produce false colors with an overall purple hue. This ISO 400-speed film responds well to overexposure by up to 2 stops, which can be used to control the amount of color shifting within the scene. Beyond the surreal color effects this film provides, it is also contextualized by high saturation, fine grain, and notable sharpness.