Fujifilm FinePix XP140 Digital Waterproof Compact Camera
- 207g* compact body
- New processor to deliver outstanding image quality
- Dustproof, waterproof to 25m, shockproof to 1.8m ** and freezeproof to 10°C
- Advanced SR Auto
Capture Your Adventure Whenever, Wherever
Integrates four rugged protection features: waterproof to 82ft/25m, freezeproof to 14°F/-10°C, shockproof to withstand drops from 5.9ft/1.8m, and dustproof to keep out sand and other foreign particles. The camera is suitable for a variety of outdoor scenes.
High-performance Fujinon Zoom Lens
The widest setting of 28mm on the high-performance, versatile Fujinon 5x optical zoom lens is perfectly suited to close up action shots and beautiful natural scenes. Clear portraits are easy using the 5x optical zoom and you can get even closer using the 10x Intelligent Digital Zoom.
High-resolution 16.4 Megapixel Sensor & Continuous Shooting Mode
Thanks to the 16.4 megapixel BSI-CMOS sensor, even dark scenes can be captured in bright clarity. The camera features 15 frames per second high-speed continuous shooting.
ADVANCED SR AUTO MODE
The XP140 detects your subject and shooting scene, and automatically optimizes the camera's settings. The Eye Detection feature helps improves your portrait pictures by automatically focusing on your subject's eyes.
Connect to a Smart Device to Share your Adventure Quickly and Easily
Activate the continuous low energy Bluetooth® connection using your smartphone or tablet to wirelessly share images from the camera to your device*4. Wireless transfer is also available for the FUJIFILM Instax SHARE printer, allowing you to print instantly wherever you are.
- * Including battery and memory card.
- ** Using measurement method MIL-Standard 810F Method5 16.5-Shock of the “MIL Standard”, a standard stipulating the durability of supplies procured by the American military, set by the United States Department of Defense.
- *** 35mm format equivalent.
- *4 Install the free FUJIFILM Camera Remote app to your smartphone or tablet for wireless transfer.