- Film, Paper, and Accessories Included
- Accepts 4 x 5" Film or Paper
- Wide-Angle 87mm Focal Length
- Chemically-Etched 0.3mm Pinhole
- Magnetic Locking Rotating Shutter
- Tripod Converter Bushing
The Obscura is precision cut and formed from expanded PVC. The camera is made of two interlocking sections - the photographic medium is loaded into the bottom section, and then held in place by sliding in the top section, which is locked into place with magnets.
Designed for 4x5" film or darkroom paper, the Obscura's 87mm focal length gives a wide-angle field of view. The exposures are controlled by a magnetic locking shutter on the front section of the camera which can be positioned in either orientation making it suitable for right or left-handed use. There is a tripod-mounting socket on the base.
The Obscura kit comes with, the Obscura camera, a simple exposure calculator for use without a light meter, a set of stickers, a user instruction booklet and a 3-tray light-tight sheet film box for storing exposed materials. Along with 10 sheets of 4x5” Ilford Delta 100 Professional film and 20 sheets of 4x5” Ilford Multigrade IV RC Deluxe paper.
- Pinhole camera for 4x5” film or photographic paper
- 87mm focal length giving wide angle images
- Chemically etched 0.35mm pinhole
- Tripod mounting socket
- Includes exposure calculator