Easy to use, speed matched filters with pre-defined grades. Designed to work with black & white photographic enlargers and colour enlargers in white light mode.
Ilford Multigrade Filters are a fantastic addition to any darkroom. With 12 evenly spaced, speed matched grades, they enable simple contrast control for all variable contrast papers and allow a wide range of negative types to be printed.
Multigrade Filters are numbered 00–5 in ½ step increments with the lowest filter number corresponding to the softest contrast. They are easy to use with no complicated calculations required when changing from one filter to another - the exposure time for filters 00–3½ is the same which then simply doubles for filters 4–5.
- Ilford Multigrade Filters (00-5) 3.5x3.5” (8.9x8.9cm)
- Simple contrast control
- Speed matched with pre-defined grades
- Half grade increments from 00 to 5
- Above and below lens sets available
- Compatible with all Multigrade papers