X-RITE COLORMUNKI DESIGN
- Automatically synchronize palettes to Adobe® Photoshop®, InDesign®, and QuarkXpress® or export to your favorite design and photo applications
- Add colors from your OS picker
- View color data in LAB, CMYK, and sRGB
The ColorMunki Design all-in-one spectrophotometer easily captures colors and calibrates all your monitors, printers and projectors – truly your do-everything color solution.
Swing from palette to palette utilizing any color from the visible spectrum. You can easily:
- Capture colors and calibrate all your monitors, printers and projectors
- Create and name unlimited custom color palettes
- Select colors from Pantone and other built-in libraries
- Select colors from dynamically associated harmony, variation and similar colors
- Capture any color from any substrate
- Automatically extract color from any image
- Search color themes by words like “fresh”, “sporty” or “vivid”
- Advanced display calibration
Meet the ColorMunki Design
With the ColorMunki Design all-in-one spectrophotometer, you can bring your vision to life as you grab colors from essentially anywhere. Experience the freedom to swing from palette to palette utilizing any color from the visible spectrum. ColorMunki Design software is so versatile.
The ColorMunki Design is ideal for agencies, corporate in-house and freelance designers, this do-everything solution gives you the freedom to design with any color from the visible spectrum, even ones you never thought possible. Select colors from Pantone® libraries, image libraries or capture spot colors from just about any surface, plus preview out-of-gamut by paper type. It includes essential color control functions for calibrating displays, projectors and printers with spot color optimization, truly a fully integrated all-in-one device.
Create and name unlimited custom color palettes, selecting colors from Pantone and other built-in libraries or capture colors from any surface.
- Automatically extract color from any image, taking full advantage of all sources of inspiration.
- Use PrintSafe™ to get an out-of-gamut view of each paper type with a single click.
- Calibrate multiple displays with ease, with before-and-after visualization as well as calibration reminder prompts, so your monitor will always display the best possible color.
- Use ColorMunki Design for optimized printer profiling to make sure that the color your see on your display is the color you will get on your RGB or CMYK printer. It’s high quality printer profiling gives you complete color control, even with spot colors.
ColorMunki Design makes sure your design goes from inspiration to screen to print without ever sacrificing quality with its new powerful, self-guided software interface. It even profiles projectors so you can show your designs on the big screen – to clients, family and friends – with color confidence. ColorMunki Design INCLUDES: White ColorMunki spectrophotometer, ColorMunki profiling software, ColorMunki ColorPicker, ColorMunki protection bag/monitor holder, Quick Start Guide and USB power cord.